The benefits of qualifying for an in-home oxygen system through Orbit Medical
If you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions below, an Oxygen System from Orbit Medical may be the perfect way to recapture your freedom:
- Are you currently using 1-3 LPM of oxygen? Both the HomeFill and EverGo can provide these liter flow ranges.
- Are you tired of scheduling your life around oxygen deliveries? With HomeFill or EverGo, you'll never have to receive another oxygen tank delivery.
- Do you find that your activities must be scheduled around whether you have enough oxygen? With the HomeFill or EverGo, you will have an endless oxygen supply to either fill tanks within your own home with the HomeFill or take the portable concentrator EverGo.
- Have you ever run out of portable oxygen before your delivery date? With the HomeFill or EverGo, you will have endless oxygen supply to either fill tanks within your own home with the HomeFill or take the portable concentrator EverGo so you'll never run out.
- Are you tired of constantly having to move your regulator from one tank to another? With both of Orbit Medical's oxygen systems, you'll never have to deal with moving another oxygen tank regulator.
- Does carrying a bulky oxygen tank on a cart wear you out? Orbit Medical only provides lightweight portable options so you'll never have to drag around a bulky oxygen cart on a tank again.
Learn About Getting a Home Fill System in the following states:
Orbit Medical and Orbit Medical Supply are no longer affiliated. If you reside in a state not mentioned here you are no longer in an area serviced by Orbit Medical. Please look to Orbit Medical Supply at http://www.orbitmedicalsupply.com/ or call 866-424-4500 for information on locations in their service area. Thank you.