Orbit Medical – Salt Lake City, UT
We’re looking for qualified candidates who are excited to be a part of a growing team!
The patient collector is responsible for collecting money due from our customers. The patient collector will follow up on past due medical claims, review medical records, communicate with patients, mail HIPAA sensitive correspondence to patients and collaborate with the supervisor up to the CEO.
- Collect on past due accounts
- Work an Accounts Receivable worklist and aging report
- Review procedure and diagnosis codes
- Communicate with Medicare, Medicaid and other insurances
- Make decisions based on all available resources, insurance policy and guidelines, and internal policy and procedures
- Manage inbound and outbound calls with patients
- Communicate questions and results with the supervisor up to the CEO
- Shift is 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
*Most qualified candidate will possess the ability to work in a face paced high pressure environment with the desire to continually reach and exceed goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Medical claims experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via email and over the phone
- Basic computer and MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work independently with speed, accuracy and attention to detail while meeting production deadlines
Orbit Medical is one of the fastest growing home medical equipment companies in America. We sell and supply a variety of equipment including home oxygen equipment, wheelchairs, complex rehab chairs, hospital beds, orthotic equipment, etc. Working together as a team and through aggressive marketing strategies, Orbit Medical will continue helping thousands of people regain their independence and receive the medical supplies they need to better their lives.
At Orbit, we focus on growth, goals, company culture and career advancement We are looking for people who want to be part of our growing team.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION