Improve Your Mobility With an Power Wheelchair in Ohio!
Orbit Medical has helped many people in Ohio improve their mobility and transform their lives by providing them with electric wheelchairs. If you are suffering from decreased mobility, an electric wheelchair for little or no cost *, might be the solution to help regain your independence.
We offer Free Insurance Filing, Free Delivery, and Free In-Home Setup for all Electric Wheelchairs in Ohio!
As an authorized Medicare provider and insurance coverage specialist, we will process all of the necessary paperwork and will help you qualify for an electric wheelchair in Ohio. Here is how the process works:
- If you're interested in acquiring an electric wheelchair in Ohio, contact us by phone or submit your information using the form on this page.
- A mobility specialist will work for you to obtain the necessary paperwork.
- Upon receiving authorization from your doctor and insurance, this same mobility specialist will help you choose the electric wheelchair that best fits your needs.
- A trained technician will deliver your electric wheelchair to your home in Ohio after insurance approval.
Pre-Qualifying for an Electric Wheelchair
All insurance plans covering Ohio have different guidelines to determine whether or not you'll qualify for an electric wheelchair. If you can answer any of the below questions with "Yes," you could be a good candidate to get an electric wheelchair:
- Difficulty with mobility around your own home?
- Can't complete your daily activities?
- Mostly chair or bed bound?
- Use a manual wheelchair, a cane, or a walker?