Orbit Medical – Chicagoland Area
We’re looking for qualified candidates who are excited to be a part of a growing team!
The Support Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) assists our sales team with evaluating patients in need of complex rehab equipment. The support ATP travels in a company vehicle to predesignated appointments to evaluate, deliver or service and make recommendations for complex rehab equipment. The Support ATP role does not need to generate his or her own sales.
- Provide support to the sales team for complex rehab patients
- Preform seating and positioning evaluations on patients for complex rehab equipment
- Calls in manufacturer quotes based on equipment recommendations
- Preform equipment fittings and assures functional goals are met for rehab equipment
- Preforms general service and repairs and evaluates for any additional equipment needs
- Demonstrates products and provides trials of rehab equipment
- RESNA certified ATP
- Previous durable medical equipment experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in complex rehab
- Clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and via email.
- Basic computer and MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work independently with speed, accuracy and attention to detail while meeting production deadlines
*We offer a very competitive salary and bonus package.
Orbit Medical is one of the fastest growing home medical equipment companies in America. We sell and supply a variety of equipment including home oxygen equipment, wheelchairs, complex rehab chairs, hospital beds, orthotic equipment, etc. Working together as a team and through aggressive marketing strategies, Orbit Medical will continue helping thousands of people regain their independence and receive the medical supplies they need to better their lives.
At Orbit, we focus on growth, goals, company culture and career advancement We are looking for people who want to be part of our growing team.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION