Delivery and Service Technician
We’re looking for qualified technicians from entry level to seasoned technician.
The delivery service technician is responsible for the delivery, setup and service repair of home medical equipment. The service technician uses a company van to transport medical equipment to facilities and patients’ homes. The delivery service technician is responsible for instructing the patient on all aspects of use and safety of our equipment.
- Receives daily route and loads company van
- Drives to predesignated stops and delivers, services or picks up equipment
- Demonstrates thoroughly how equipment is used including safety and maintenance
- Completes detailed paperwork in accordance with insurance guidelines
- Provides a high level of customer service and support to patients
- Unloads and cleans van daily
Shift Ranges from 8am- 5pm, 12pm-8pm.
Weekend and On Call shifts rotated throughout the team
*Most qualified candidates will have strong communication and interpersonal skills. The delivery service technician serves as the face of the company and must have strong customer service skills.
- Valid and clean driving history
- Must be able to lift +75lbs
- Technologically inclined with the ability to learn new software and phone applications
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to use tools to setup and service equipment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Free schedule to participate in the on call and weekend rotating schedule
Orbit Medical is one of the fastest growing home medical equipment companies in America. We sell and supply a variety of equipment including home oxygen equipment, wheelchairs, complex rehab chairs, hospital beds, etc. Working together as a team and through aggressive marketing strategies, Orbit Medical will continue helping thousands of people regain their independence and receive the medical supplies they need for many years to come.
At Orbit, we focus on growth, goals, company culture and career advancement We are looking for people who want to be part of our growing team.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
"*" indicates required fields