Documentation and Service Coordinator
Orbit Medical – Naperville, IL
We’re looking for qualified candidates who are excited to be a part of a growing team!
The Documentation and Service Coordinator (DSC) provides support to the outside sales reps and designated accounts. The DSC coordinators all incoming orders, prepares faxes and prescriptions, determines specific equipment based on insurance qualifications and reviews medical necessity.
- Works hand and hand with designated sales reps and key accounts
- Receives fax requests for specific equipment
- Determines qualifications based on insurance guidelines
- Prepares and faxes prescriptions to physicians
- Organizes patients by priority meeting deadlines
- Coordinates discharges with accounts, patients, families and sales reps
- Provides phone support to Orbit’s designated referral hotline
Shift is 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
*Most qualified candidate will posses a strong desire to support the company’s lifeblood of incoming referrals, accounts and the outside sales team. The ability to provide support and communication over the phone and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Preferably 1 year in the medical or DME
- Hard working, self-motivated and the ability to work independently
- The ability diffuse problems and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Technologically inclined with the ability to learn new proprietary software
Orbit Medical is one of the fastest growing home medical equipment companies in America. We sell and supply a variety of equipment including home oxygen equipment, wheelchairs, complex rehab chairs, hospital beds, etc. Working together as a team and through aggressive marketing strategies, Orbit Medical will continue helping thousands of people regain their independence and receive the medical supplies they need for many years to come.
At Orbit, we focus on growth, goals, company culture and career advancement We are looking for people who want to be part of our growing team.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION