Insurance Verification Specialist
Orbit Medical – Salt Lake City, UT
We’re looking for qualified candidates who are excited to be a part of a growing team!
The Insurance Verification position is responsible for verifying health insurance coverage for patients obtaining medical equipment. The verifier sees that the insurance is active, eligible and in-network in order for Orbit Medical to bill the patient’s insurance for the desired equipment.
- Verify HCPC Codes and ICD-10 Diagnosis codes
- Access and review insurance provider web portals for coverage information
- Contact insurance companies regarding insurance policy errors
- Communicates results with their supervisor
- Shift is 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
*Most qualified candidate will possess the ability to work in a face paced high pressure environment with the desire to continually reach and exceed metric goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Medical claims experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via email and over the phone
- Basic computer and MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work independently with speed, accuracy and attention to detail while meeting production deadlines
- Competitive compensation and bonus package
- 401(K) Savings Plan with a 4% match
- Paid Holidays
- Family Fun day with additional personal reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- Career path and highly supportive focus on continuous improvement
Orbit Medical is one of the fastest growing home medical equipment companies in America. We sell and supply a variety of equipment including home oxygen equipment, wheelchairs, complex rehab chairs, hospital beds, orthotic equipment, etc. Working together as a team and through aggressive marketing strategies, Orbit Medical will continue helping thousands of people regain their independence and receive the medical supplies they need to better their lives.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
At Orbit, we focus on growth, goals, company culture and career advancement We are looking for people who want to be part of our growing team.