The Jazzy® Elite ES-1 offers a combination of great style, comfort and performance for your active lifestyle.
The in-line, front-wheel drive design provides tight turns around corners for optimal indoor maneuverability in tight spaces.
Large front wheels offer extra absorption over obstacles and superb climbing capabilities combine with front anti-tip wheels for transitioning over grade changes easily.
The Jazzy Elite ES-1 handles various terrains with ease.
- In-line, front-wheel drive technology
- 40 amp, PG GC 3 controller
- Simple main frame design for easy serviceability
- 18″ x 18″ comfort high-back seat with headrest (standard)
- Jazzy® Armor® controller guard to protect from daily wear and tear
|Model||Jazzy Elite ES-1|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4 mph|
|Front Wheels||5″ solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||9″ solid|
|Rear Wheels||6″ solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20″W x 20″D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.5″ – 23.5″|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1|
|Standard Battery Charger||3A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,11||Up to 12 miles|
|Battery Weight9||24.5 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece5||68.5 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||43 lbs. (comfort, high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||18″x18″-20″|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 1: Standard (K0816)|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty on frame;
13-month limited warranty on electronics;
13-month limited warranty on drive motors
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.
2. Without front riggings.
3. Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
5. Does not include seat or battery weights.
9. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
11. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.